I am an avid reader. I gathered here along the way my reading recommendations as a personal exercise in reading materials structuring. It’s a living reading list that I will seek to update constantly, grouped by interests. Is not a top, but a filter for a better understanding of an arrey of subjects close to me and that I find are crucial in understanding the main ideas of our current world.
- Human Action – Ludwig von Mises.
- Money Mischief – Milton Friedman.
- The road to serfdom – F.A Hayek.
- Why nations fail – Daren Acemoglu si James Robinson.
- How to speak money – John Lanchester.
- All the devils are here – Bethany McLean&Joe Nocera.
- The personal MBA – Josh Kaufman.
- The worldly philosophers – Robert Heilbroner.
- John Kenneth Galbraith – Money.
- Niall Ferguson – The Ascent of Money.
- Walden – Henry David Thoreau.
- Letters from a stoic – Seneca.
- Meditations – Marcus Aurelius.
- Outliers – Malcom Gladwell.
Philosophy, Politics, History
- History of western philosophy – Bertrand Russell.
- David Hume – A treatise of human nature.
- Henry Kissinger – Diplomacy.
- A history of the world in 100 objects – Neil MacGregor.
- I, Claudius – Robert Graves.
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Subscribe!” subscribe_text=”Intra in comunitatea mindfilter.ro!” subscribe_button=”Subscribe!” show_subscribers_total=”1″]